|Products and Services:||2,358 (+1)|
|Articles and publications:||15,122 (+18)|
|Tenders & Vacancies:||15|
Mac comes with inbuilt security software as X Protect to defend your system against malware, adware and other malicious infections while using Safari browser. While using Safari many pop-ups get activated when Mac do not have activated security software. These pop-ups frequently appear as critical security warning alert saying that your system is infected with virus and some suspicious activity is going on in your system. These all types of security warning really makes you too panic, but instead of getting panic you should immediately have technical customer support for Apple Mac security alert pop-up virus, so that you can have instant solution to get rid of these harmful intrusions. Read more at http://www.scoop.it/t/apple-mac-technical-support/p/4067316045/2016/08/08/irritating-security-pop-ups-a-mac-tech-support-scam
Instructions to fix security alerts messages
· In this situation, you need to quit Safari by pressing on Command>Option>Esc.
· Now, you will get window as ‘Force to quit’.
· Now, choose Safari.
· Now, restart your Safari.
· While restarting Safari, you should keep in mind that you are restarting while keeping press on Shift key.
· This will reload the browser, with no appearance of any pop-ups.
If, these above steps do not resolve your problem then you can go through the steps as shown below:
· Force to quit Safari just as the above steps.
· Now, while keep pressing on shift key you need to restart Safari.
· Now, click on wireless icon and then turn off Wi-Fi.
· Now, visit a website.
· Now, turn on Wi-Fi to connect with internet.
· Here, you also need to clear history.
This way you can get rid of these security alert messages in an easy way. However, if you feel difficulty while going through above steps then you can have Apple technical support http://applecustomerservice.us/ to get it done in a simple and minimal period of time.