|Products and Services:||2,358 (+1)|
|Articles and publications:||15,123 (+18)|
|Tenders & Vacancies:||15|
After installation of Windows 10, lots of bugs appeared with the use of this latest operating system. Among all these errors some issues have been already listed by PC Insider, but with the public use, many other issues appeared among the users. Seeing such large number of issues Microsoft released Anniversary updates as Windows 10 version 1607. If you have not upgraded your latest operating system, then you can dial a toll-free number to contact technical support for Windows 10 update. With these experts, you can easily upgrade your Windows OS with no trouble.
Windows 10 update is not so difficult, but, sometimes becomes too trickier when you have some issues in your system or if you find any error while updating. However, with a toll-free of a helpline number for Windows 10 you can have all possible solutions for Windows 10 update issue. You can also go through the instructions shown in this post to have a solution for update errors. Let’s go through the process to have anniversary updates on your system:
Manual way to have Windows 10 anniversary updates:
• Fist, go to the Settings and then update and security. Now, click on update and security.
• Now, in Windows update click on Check for updates. Here, it may happen that Update and Security page do not respond. You should connect with Windows helpline number to have a solution of this problem.
• If update and security page is working, then you need to click on updates.
• Now, you will find Anniversary update featured as Windows 10 version 1607.
• Click on update to start downloading and installing of updates.
• Another way of the update is to click on Learn more looking for info on the latest updates.
• With ‘Learn more’, you will be taken back to Microsoft.com support page that will make you download ISO file on your PC.
• Downloading and installation may take several times, so you should have patience.
• After complete installation, your system will restart several times to have complete updates, so you must have a continuous flow of power supply in your system.
After, going through these steps you are surely going to have a new Windows 10. Now, you can enjoy many innovative features with smooth functioning. However, if you are getting trouble in upgrading your Windows 10, then you can call a Windows technical support number.