|Products and Services:||2,357|
|Articles and publications:||15,107 (+8)|
|Tenders & Vacancies:||15|
A large number of Windows 10 users active on Microsoft forums and community pages have complained that they has been frequently facing Microsoft Edge crashing and not opening issues since upgrading to the latest version of the operating system from older versions. The new default and in-built web browser Microsoft Edge has replaced the older Internet Explorer. With a minimal design, the new web browser focuses on an improved browsing experience and searching of web content. Although the inbuilt web browser performs smoothly, yet there are many issues of slow performance, crashes, and not launching of web browser that prevents users from having the best browsing experience. If you are a Windows 10 user and is facing the same issues, then all you need to do is to search for the best technical support and help for Microsoft Edge from a reliable resource.
Microsoft Edge crashing issue is one of the most infamous issues that compel users to look for the adequate tech support from the right tech support service providers. Following are some suggestions that can help you overcome the issue of web browser crashing at the time of using.
· First of all, you better try to do some general troubleshooting using Windows Store Apps troubleshooter to ensure that your system is performing smoothly.
· Then move to the next segment and delete all cached files by opening the browser and choosing the “…” icon; and Settings respectively. Then clear all cached data and files along with other stored data that is not needed by you. After this enter into the Control Panel and choose Internet Options, and then Advanced with a click. Now restart.
· Another step that can really make a big difference in the enhanced performance of the web browser is the deletion of browsing history. To do so, click on the hub and choose History on the new pane, before you tap on “Clear all History.”
· Mis-configured Registry entries can also be a reason of browser crashing. So, you better scan Activex/ DLL registry entries to prevent the web browser from crashing.
· Finally, all you need to do is to restore the default browser setting. Some tap of R and Windows keys simultaneously. Now write “inetcpl.cpl” and tap on the OK and Advanced options respectively. Reinstate advanced settings and test the “Delete personal settings” box. Tap on Reset and find OK in order to reboot the Microsoft Edge web browser.
All these steps are proven and can help you get rid of web browser crashing issues. If not, you better consult with a 3rd party resource that renders tech phone helpline for Windows Defender and Microsoft Edge.
With relevant and accurate tech assistance from reliable resource, you can easily and properly prevent the web browser Microsoft Edge from crashing in a frequent manner.