|Products and Services:||2,372 (+3)|
|Articles and publications:||15,824 (+23)|
|Tenders & Vacancies:||15|
Parallels is one of the significant software that allows a user to use Windows OS and Mac OS X together on a Mac system. This makes the users have benefits of applications of both operating systems. With the amazing utility, some users have reported on Windows forum that some programs are not working on Windows OS virtual machine. Here, users can dial a technical help for Windows to find an instant resolution.
When you install any third party software on your Windows virtual machine, then it happens that a program does not start, crashes or some of its functionality does not work accurately. This issue may be due to Parallels software, third-party software on Windows OS or may be due to Mac OS X issues. This issue can be instantly resolved with Windows technical help for Parallels for which you can dial their toll-free number. However, you can also go through the post shown here to have a resolution of this issue. Let’s have a look at that solution procedure:
• First, check that your third party software meets all the requirements of your system.
• Now, isolate Windows for Mac for avoiding Mac OS X influence. Here, you need to click on the Virtual machine > Configure > Option > Security and check isolates Mac with your Windows.
• Now, search for third party program on Google and for its error message that you are getting on your Windows. If issues are known and have a solution, then go through that. If this solution procedure is taking too long time, then leave it.
• Now, create new user account and try to replicate the issue. If the issue is not reproduced, then it is not related with Parallels.
• Again, re-install third party program.
• Some files do not work with shared or network folders, so use data file location in the virtual machine. If a program works fine with network and does not work with a virtual machine, then the issue is related to Parallels desktop.
• If third party program does not start, then create a new virtual machine with same operating system. If third party software works smoothly in the finest way on your reinstalled virtual machine, then it specifies that initial virtual machine was corrupted.
This way, you can easily have the smooth working of the complete program on your Windows virtual machine. Anyway, if you find any kind of trouble while going through these processes then you can connect with Parallels technical support team to have a perfect and instant solution for any of the issues concerning to Parallels software.