|Products and Services:||2,235|
|Articles and publications:||12,903 (+15)|
|Tenders & Vacancies:||12|
Windows 7 is considered as one of the most simple and user friendly interfaces to the computer users worldwide. Even with the advent of varied new Windows operating systems, many people are still using it successfully. But, sometimes it happens that they are unable to run Windows update on their Windows 7 PC due to which they have to face many troubles. In order to overcome this situation, they search for expert tech support for Windows 7 update problems so that they could have solution without any delay. There are many of the reasons due to which you could face this trouble.
This problem may happen because of any one of following reason:
· It may be that Windows update database is corrupted.
· Antivirus software configured would not be working properly.
· A system file may be registered incorrectly.
· Windows installer may be getting an error.
· File version may be possible with the agent file of Windows update.
· The component based services may be corrupted.
There may be any of these reasons for having trouble in getting Windows update on your PC. To have quick resolution you can have expert online technical support for Windows 7 team assistance with their toll free number. However, you can also go through the procedure shown in this article post.
For resolution go through the steps as shown below:
· First run the troubleshooter of Windows update.
· Download and make the update installation manually.
· Restart your system and, try to install the update again.
· Now with CheckSur.exe, run redlines tools of system update.
· Now with SFC.exe, run the tool for system file checker.
· Arrange the content of the folder CatRoot2
· Delete any of the wrong registry values.
· Now, register the update files of Windows.
· Be sure that your antivirus application does not scan specific files.
· Now change the name of the software distribution folder.
· Clear any current jobs with BITS queue.
· Now, again name it as Pending.xml.
· Now, with Windows partition run Chkdsk.
With all these above procedures, you are really going to get resolved your Windows 7 update issues and could enjoy the smooth functioning of Windows on your PC. Anyway, if you find any kind of trouble or confusion, while going through these processes, then you can have right solutions with an advanced Microsoft certified technical team. With Windows technical support, you could have the comprehensive solution for any kind of issues with them at any moment. For more information about Windows technical support visit http://windows-technical-support.com/