|Products and Services:||2,236|
|Articles and publications:||12,948 (+14)|
|Tenders & Vacancies:||12|
If your email programme, web browser, or any internet connected application on your Mac starts complaining about not having a connection, then you may have to do a lot of things to figure out the cause. As Wi-Fi can be the most convenient way to connect to the internet but it is not occasionally without difficulties. To overcome these errors simply read out the steps given below and fix these errors much more straightforwardly. https://medium.com/@macsupport/how-to-fix-common-mac-problems-caba219c74ee#.sxxt5nb85
Check for Wi-Fi settings
The first thing to do when you’re experiencing Wi-Fi problems is to check and validate your network settings in System Preferences to make sure everything is setup correctly.
· Open System Preferences and select the Network icon, which is in the Internet & Wireless section.
· Click the Advanced button or simply go for Instant Mac tech support Page and get more details about your network connection.
· Under the TCP/IP tab, under most circumstances you’ll need the Configure IPv4 item set to Using DHCP.
· If you can’t even connect to the Internet with a cable, then it points to a broader problem that may not be related to Wi-Fi.
Try for other sites and applications
· To make certain that the problem is not restricted to just one website; try to visit other highly reliable sites, such as Google.com.
· To ensure that problem is not linked with your current application try to connect with other apps.
DNS and TCP Problems
When you type a web address in your browser the address will automatically gets converted into series of numbers called IP addresses. It’s hard to memorize every website IP address, so to overcome from this the domain name system (DNS) enables your Mac to convert domain names into their relevant IP addresses. For e.g. like apple.com into 220.127.116.11.if in case you are not able to see any website despite your Mac is telling you that you are connected o the internet ,then to overcome these errors check your DND settings . There are still many other tips and suggestions on the topic of Mac internet connection problems .To know more solutions regarding internet connection problems it’s good to visit the company profile or call on a toll-free Mac Technical Support Number for expertise technician help. Experts offer you with quality solutions in a short span of time. http://www.scoop.it/t/apple-mac-technical-support/p/4063120255/2016/04/27/10-common-mac-problems-their-solutions
To do this simply follows the steps given below
· Open up system preferences > network > advanced, and then select the DNS tab. Next, check your Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) settings. In the DNS Servers field, check IP addresses.
· If those IP addresses are enabled, select each one in turn and click the minus-sign (-) button.
· Click OK and then click Apply. Now try connecting again.
For more solutions visit the official website of Mac and get relevant solutions for the same. What you need to is to dial the Apple Mac support number and select an expert based on your preferences. There are some independent companies that extend immediate support service round the clock.