|Products and Services:||2,291|
|Articles and publications:||13,745 (+24)|
|Tenders & Vacancies:||13|
Vermiculite is a mineral that resembles mica and includes shiny pieces of material that can easily be separated. Vermiculite is unique because its size can increase many times the original volume when it is heated. This, combined with the incredible lightweight of the material, make it a very useful tool for insulation. Vermiculite has been used as insulation for masonry, concrete, cavity, and cement. It’s even been used as an insulation product for the cement base in many swimming pools. Vermiculite has also been used as insulation for fireplaces, and will therefore work very well for your fireplace and/or chimney as well.
As vermiculite panels are suitable for various domestic heating appliances, they are definitely something worth your consideration if you have a fireplace in your home.
* What to Watch For
- While vermiculite is an excellent insulating material, it can be a potential safety hazard. This is because vermiculite contains asbestos, which is well known as being a dust hazard in buildings. Make sure you know what you’re doing before installing vermiculite in your home.
* Where Can I Buy Vermiculite Insulation?
- Vermiculite products can be found at landscaping yards or stores, pool shops or any stores that sell swimming pool products.
* Vermiculite Panels
- Vermiculite panels are very suitable for various heating appliances due to their durability and high insulating properties. They will play a vital role in your home for containing heat and for actually enhancing the performance of your fireplace. They can also be molded into nearly shape that you need them to be, and combined with their efficient cost, this makes them a very attractive appliance material for anyone who has a fireplace in their home.
- It’s also possible to mold them into different shapes without the use of expensive, high quality machines and other devices. Besides turning the vermiculite panels into different shapes, you can also create different designs on the actual panel. Examples include words, phrases, and decorative faces or symbols. Your previously dull fireplace will now be both properly insulated and fare more attractive. With the panels you can create back and side panels, hearth plates, and baffle plates, all with the exact same durability and insulation properties. With higher quality and higher cost vermiculite panels, you’ll get even higher efficiency and reduced emissions.
Safe for the Environment
- In addition to their high attraction, durability and versatility, vermiculate panels are very friendly to the environment. Customers of vermiculate panels will be able to achieve neutral Co2 capability in their homes by keeping emissions to a minimum. Very little Co2 is given off by the combustion process, especially in contrast to fire fuel sources and wood that can be very easily given off. Think of vermiculite panels as a green solution to your home if you are interested in being friendly to the environment and reducing emissions and fuel consumption.
To Know More About Vermiculite Panel Visit us…
Article Source : Click Here