|Products and Services:||2,592 (+1)|
|Articles and publications:||26,857 (+14)|
|Tenders & Vacancies:||17|
Telstra Bigpond email is a reliable webmail service provided by Telstra to its users. Even Telstra has the technical support team for providing technical support services to its Bigpond email users. The e-mail platform is extremely easy to use and value effective too.
A user will simply navigate their email platform and simply will do send or receive email messages. Moreover, Bigpond email support provides the most effective services and support. In some things Bigpond email user grind to a halt whereas exploitation Bigpond email. Currently the Third Party Bigpond email support comes in to existence and provides glorious services to the users. But all the services are provided by Bigpond email support team ar terribly price effective.
WHAT IS TELSTRA PLATINUM?
Telstra Platinum is a tech assistance solution that can aid you with your IT as well as gadget concerns. We provide technology suggestions and support for a lot of Australian-supplied web linked gadgets. This includes net connected tools you purchased from Telstra and also most of those you bought from various other providers in Australia. And it matters not if your phone or net service is with Telstra or one more firm. As long as you're a Telstra Platinum client we can aid you.
How much does Telstra Platinum cost?
Telstra Platinum offers subscription technology advice and support plans opening with the Service Subscription Remote (min cost $120). This cost provides 24/7 support via phone or online chat.
What does a Telstra Platinum subscription cover?
Telstra Platinum Service Subscription Remote includes
• 24/7 phone support and online support
• Access to our experts over the phone or online support
• Personalized coaching on how to use webcams, printers, email and the internet
• Diagnosing and solving technology problems such as internet connectivity, Wi-Fi, and removing viruses
• Support for most Australian supplied internet enabled gadgets such as computers, smart TV’s, smart phones and tablets such as Apple I pad
• Support for common software such as iTunes, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Anti-Virus and MS Office.
What if I have a once-off issue?
You don’t have to buy a subscription to use Telstra Platinum services. You can also use our once-off services, available in store or over the phone. The cost ranges from $30 to $90 depending on the complexity of the issue. Our No-fix No-fee guarantee means that if we can’t help you, we won’t charge you. We can also offer you with expert in-home support to:
• get your new modem or up to five internet-enabled devices connected to your network
• investigate and solve problems such as slow computers, removing a computer virus, or fixing a connection difficulty
Our in home support fee is $240 depending on the complexity of the issue. You can pay upfront, or pay $20 /month over 12 months or $10 /month over 24 months depending on the complexity of the issue.
How do I talk to Telstra Platinum?
1. Book an in-store appointment you can visit a Telstra store and talk to a technician in person.
2. Book a home visit a technician can visit your home and troubleshoot the problem on the spot.
3. This video shows how to book a home visit or in-store appointment.
4. over the phone
5. Call 180-027-0860 to speak with a Platinum tech expert. If you’re happy to give the technician temporary access to your computer, they can view your screen and adjust your settings from their end.
6. This video explains more about our phone support services.
We're here to help
If you have a technology problem, let our experts at Telstra Platinum sort it out for you. Call: 087-200-0111
We have read among the top internet provider there is, the Telstra internet have every type of feature. It is worth to have this internet on your device to make sure that your device does not face any trouble and all your information on the device is well protected. This is one of the best internet when you want to enjoy good speed as the on your device. When technical malfunctioning of the software can occur as well and there is some major trouble that you may face like the software not opening. Here are certain advice and reasons which you can keep in mind to combat such troubles if they occur ever.
Reasons for the Problems.
There can be a number of reasons behind the trouble that you are facing with your slow internet. The trouble of the software not responding results from the following factors. If you can understand the reason behind why your version of the software is failing in particular, you can easily get the relevant help from the Telstra Support Number whenever it is needed.
* If the software is not getting secure connection with the network and hence is unable to run certain functionalities on it. This might be due to slow connection.
* The system is not responding due to compatibility errors which have occurred while downloading and installing it on your device. This might be also happen due to slow internet speed.
* The Speed that you are trying to get from the Internet are too heavy or tasking on the system software version and hence the device cannot carry it on which can also lead to the software being unresponsive.Therefore,Telstra Internet are best choice for it for good speed and services.
Solutions to the trouble
there can be many solution to the problems related to Telstra internet not responding when you are trying to get certain works done.
* In case, the Problem occur due to connection error you can simply tweak the settings of the network to ensure that the network speeds up and the server is running smoothly again and then try out the functioning.
You can also make sure that a system on which you are working is virus free of the software is installed on your device and then try to run the program and the tasks you need. Or there is another way just go to the Telstra customer service when you need help with the Internet.