|Products and Services:||2,291|
|Articles and publications:||13,821 (+17)|
|Tenders & Vacancies:||13|
Gmail notification is one of the exceptional ways of keeping yourself alert about any new emails arrive at your Gmail account inbox. But things go wrong when this feature can’t make up to what it should have. There can be few problems that could cause the issue of Gmail notification not working. For example, you might not have set your Gmail for push notification, or there’s a technical snag that makes you upset waiting for any new emails to arrive on the Desktop tray or notification section.
If you don’t know how to troubleshoot such an issue, you will learn from this post. Because here, we have provided the step-by-step breakdowns for not only computers working on Windows or Mac but also mobile devices installed with either Android or iOS. So let’s get into knowing all in a separate manner.
How to Fix Gmail Push Notifications Not Working on Windows?
If your Desktop notifications aren’t working in Windows using Google Chrome, follow the steps for Gmail notifications not working Windows used to get.
Steps to Fix Gmail Notifications Not Working on Windows
· Click on the Padlock located in the left of the Gmail address bar.
· Choose the Site settings from the drop-down menu.
· Make sure the notification is set to allow.
Note: You can adjust these notification settings in other browsers like Opera and Edge by selecting the Padlock beside the address bar.
· If the notification is allowed and your problem with the Chrome browser, make sure it is an updated one. Along with it, you must check your Windows, whether it is up-to-date.
This is how you can troubleshoot Gmail notifications not working Chrome usually used to as well as Windows. Now, let’s get into knowing how to fix Gmail notification Not Working on Mac.
The steps are mentioned below will help you to fix Gmail notification not working Mac used to. So let’s get started with the steps.
· Press several times F5 that refreshes Gmail if you are accessing it on Firefox.
· Clear your cache and cookies.
· Disable temporarily your Antivirus checker.
· Open Windows in a safer mode.
· Logout and log into your account.
· Try to open Windows with labs disabled.
This is how you can fix the Gmail desktop notifications not working Firefox should be with your Mac device.
How to Fix Gmail Notifications Not Working on iPhone & iPad?
If you are using the Gmail app on iOS installed device and facing the issue of Gmail notification not working iPhone or iPad, keep following the steps to troubleshooting steps.
Fixing Steps for Gmail Notifications Not Working on iPhone & iPad
· First, you need to check if the notification alert is turned on. If not, then on your iPhone or iPad, open the Gmail app.
· Tap on the menu icon to select the settings.
· Select your account.
· Tap on the Notifications.
· Select a notification level.
· Make sure to keep the notifications on high priority.
· If still the issue on, check the iOS if it is currently the updated one.
This is it! With the steps above, you can easily fix the issue of Gmail notifications not working iPad or iPhone used to have. If you have any further issues, you can contact our technical expert members directly for instant help.