|Products and Services:||2,591 (+1)|
|Articles and publications:||26,841 (+9)|
|Tenders & Vacancies:||17|
Everything comes with a default name and password, including Suddenlink Wi-Fi. If you are trying to change your Suddenlink Wi-Fi name and password, then you can easily change it according to your choice, which will be useful in protecting your information. But if you are a new user and do not know how to change Suddenlink Wi-Fi password, you can follow the steps mentioned.
Follow the steps to change the name and password of Suddenlink Wi-Fi:
· Open your web browser and then go to 192.168.0.1, which will be redirected to the official Suddenlink Wi-Fi login page.
· Then you must enter your username and password there
· After that, click on the Wireless section and then you will see the Wireless configuration page.
· Now right click on the SSID box and then select Inspect.
· Enter a new name for your Wi-Fi network under the Network Name (SSID).
· Now type a new password for your Suddenlink Wi-Fi in the password box to change the password.
· Now click on the Save Changes tab to complete the process.
If you still face problems changing your Suddenlink Wi-Fi username and password, contact Suddenlink customer service and get effective solutions to change your name and password. They will help you to effectively change your Suddenlink Wi-Fi username and password and can also solve various problems related to Suddenlink.