|Products and Services:||2,313|
|Articles and publications:||14,353 (+10)|
|Tenders & Vacancies:||14|
Enter SD-WAN! Software Defined Network which has now opened new doors for enterprises to take Networking to the next level. Since the advent of SD-WAN, enterprises are able to reduce WAN cost massively. Not only is SD-WAN budget friendly, but with it, Enterprise Networks can leverage the power of the Holy Trinity – Cloud, Automation, Analytics.
No. SD-WAN is here to complement MPLS, allowing enterprises like yours to use Internet mixing it with connections – MPLS, leased line, 3G/4G, private WAN address, public WAN address, ephemeral WAN address – of all sort. Leveraging such Hybrid WAN connectivity organisations are making a Boom of every Buck they invest in Networking. Here are 7 ways ways that this technology reduces cost of WAN connectivity for branches making SD-WAN budget friendly for enterprise IT teams:
· SD-WANs virtual platform eliminates all single function devices in a branch reducing associated costs. It lowers deployment of branch office devices by leveraging cloud-delivered services and orchestration. This drastically reduces costs and boosts IT budget.
· Upgrading and configuring Data Centres is not required in the SD-WAN architecture. SD-WAN you provide multiple options- including cloud deployment options- to integrate DCs seamlessly into your existing infrastructure eliminating all reap and replace costs
· MPLS, Internet, leased line, 3G/4G, private WAN address, public WAN address, or ephemeral WAN address using DHCP, and a host of other variants, SD-WAN can decrease WAN upgradation costs allowing enterprises to operate in a Hybrid WAN ecosystem.
· The ability to implement and deploy virtual devices on any commercial off-the-shelf based servers allows branches to reduce edge costs.
· SD-WAN enables automation and zero peering IT deployments allowing Branches to reduce truck rolls in case of network outage. This allows branches to chuck out truck roll costs.
· Deployment, configuration and implementation of cloud, Policies, Security is automated from one central platform eliminating the need of in-house IT departments in branches located in numerous locations
· The last but not the least is SD-WANs flexible deployment options. You Do it yourself, go for a Managed service provider- offering network performance monitoring, Pay-as-you-Go subscription option – or operate in a Hybrid Ecosystem with your service provider. Subscriptions offered by providers help foster IT budget.
97% of IT linchpins believe in SD-WAN to overcome current network challenges. IT managers that need to keep using MPLS, deal with the high cost of MPLS by adding SD-WAN capability to their networks to gain the ability to inject cost effective bandwidth resources without reducing their SLAs and connectivity quality. With SD-WAN budget friendly technology, businesses can attain their IT goals of modernizing branches/mobile work forces by providing a broad spectrum of services to customers at sustainable costs – in particularly remote areas. At Lavelle Networks our continuous effort is to innovate and reinforce our strategic vision to transform the SDN Solutions by enabling secure, simplified, self-learning, context-aware application performance combined with intelligent routing, zero-touch operations, and advanced service insertion. If you want to know how to make your enterprise network simpler, safer and faster visit us at lavellenetworks.com.