|Products and Services:||2,290|
|Articles and publications:||13,653 (+6)|
|Tenders & Vacancies:||13|
Faculty of Management Studies offers limited seats for postgraduate, doctoral programs. FMS Delhi MBA 2019 is one of the prestigious management exams in the country. It opens the door for the number of management seekers across the nation. FMS will declare the release the application in October 2018 and will continue till the month of December 2018. The candidates must take their eyeballs towards FMS Delhi MBA 2019 Eligibility criteria before filling the application form or else their application would get rejected by the conducting body. This article of Get entrance imparts you all the relevant information regarding FMS Delhi MBA 2019, Application form, Important dates etc.
The following are events and dates for FMS Delhi MBA 2019; the official dates are yet to be announced by the authority. Here we provide you tentative schedule for MBA full time and MBA (Health Administration), MBA (Executives).
Events MBA full time MBA (Health Administration) and MBA (Executives).
Registration 8th October 2018 8th October 2018
Registration 20th Nov 2018 20th Nov 2018
Last date for 28th Feb 2019 -
General ability Test To be announced To be announced
Date of GD/PI To be announcedTo be announced
- Steps to fill the application form
- Visit the official website of the conducting authority. The application form will be available in online mode only.
- Click on the “registration” tab. A dialog box will it will ask you enter the login credentials.
- The candidates who are willing to apply for MBA or PhD must be having CAT 2018 Registration number to do same.
- The candidates need to enter all the basic details like contact, name, and academic details.
- The candidates have to upload the required documents within the parameters mentioned over there.
- At last pay the application fee.
- TheGeneral and OBC candidates have to Pay Rs 1000 (For General category) whereas the candidates belonging to reserve category have to pay Rs 350 for each program.
- The candidates can pay the application fee in online mode i.e. using debit/credit cards or NEFT.
FMS Delhi 2019 Eligibility criteria
The eligibility for all the courses is discussed below.
Eligibility criteria for full time MBA program
- The candidates who are appearing for the final year are also eligible to appear for FMS Delhi 2019.
- The candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in any stream. They must have scored minimum of 50% aggregate marks in same whereas the reserved category students must have scored minimum of 45% aggregate marks.
- The candidate must have passed basic qualification i.e. 10th and 12th from recognized institution.
- The candidates must be having a bachelor’s degree from any recognized university or college.
- The candidates must have scored minimum of 50% in degree and candidates belonging to reserve category must have scored 45% in same. Bachelor’s degree can in any stream commerce, arts, science.
- The candidates must have possessed basic qualification i.e. 12 years of schooling.
- The candidates applying for MBA executive program must have sponsored category or NOC (No Objection Certificate).
This is all about FMS Delhi MBA 2019 if you still have any query or question then let us know in the comments section below.