|Products and Services:||2,549|
|Articles and publications:||26,087 (+9)|
|Tenders & Vacancies:||17|
Pearson VUE will conduct the national level law exam in the third week of May 2019. The examination offers limited applications for both undergraduate and postgraduate programs. LSAT India 2019 sample papers will be available in online mode. The most beneficial part of sample papers is it is free of cost and a candidate can solve as many times as he/she wants. The candidates who are willing appear for the examination must appear for LSAT India 2019 sample papers. The sample papers will give them idea about the examination pattern, type of questions etc. This article of Get entrance imparts you all the relevant information regarding LSAT India 2019 sample papers, exam pattern etc.
How to download LSAT India 2019 sample papers
The candidate can follow the easy steps mentioned below to download the LSAT India 2019 sample papers.
- Visit the official website of LSAT India.
- Enter the login credentials acquired at the time of registration
- Click on the tab “Download LSAT India 2019 Sample papers.
- You can practice as any times as you want
Importance of downloading LSAT India 2019 sample papers
The candidates must practice the sample papers as it will give familiarity to the candidates about the type of questions, marking scheme, type of questions, scoring and weak areas. By practicing the same, the candidates would feel confident and the chances of securing a seat in any top law schools will increase.
The candidates must take their eye balls to LSAT India 2019 Exam pattern and syllabus. The glimpse of both is given below.
LSAT India 2019 Exam Pattern
Sections Number of questions allotted time
Analytical Reasoning Approx24 35 minutes
1st Logical Reasoning Approx24 35 minutes
2nd Logical Reasoning Approx24 35 minutes
Reading comprehension Approx24 35 minutes
Total 4 Total- 96 total- 2 hours 20 minutes
- Reading comprehension and verbal ability- this section will have questions related to English language. The questions will be related to jumbled sentences, words, synonyms, passage, phrases etc. the candidates are advised to read newspapers articles and language books daily. They should prefer the Hindu, The mint as it will have good content.
- Logical Reasoning- In this section, candidates have to answer to the questions like arguments etc. This section will test the candidate’s logical skills of thinking etc. the candidates are advised to solve the question papers and sample papers as there are no books for this particular section.
- Analytical Reasoning- this section will test the candidate’s analytical skills and have questions related to relationships, speed and time. The candidates must practice the previous year’s question papers and sample papers. Practice of both will give them a brief idea about the type of questions asked in the examination.
The examination would be conducted in offline mode i.e. (Pen-paper based). The candidates would be given 2 hours 20 minutes. The candidates must download the sample papers as it will boost their confidence level.
This is all about LSAT India 2019 sample papers if you still have any query or question then let us know in the comments section below. Our team will come up with the best available answer.