|Products and Services:||2,372 (+3)|
|Articles and publications:||15,824 (+23)|
|Tenders & Vacancies:||15|
Before the introduction of Windows 10, many of the Windows bugs are already seen in the Insider PC Preview build. However, as the operating system reached to huge numbers of users, lots of bugs started occurring. The latest issue which has been experienced by the users is ‘no sound’ issue. If you have successfully upgraded your current Windows operating system to Windows 10 operating system then you might be one of many users who would be facing ‘no sound’ issue on their device. Anyway, this issue can be resolved either by taking a perfect online tech customer support for Windows 10 sound problem or by applying the below-mentioned troubleshooting steps.
Let’s go through the solution procedure as mentioned below:
Check the Device Manager
Here, you need to check the Device Manger for audio driver, whether it is installed properly or not. If it is not installed properly then you can visit Microsoft support pages for tech phone support for Windows 10 issues or you may also follow the steps as shown below.
· First, click on Start menu and select the Device Manger from the list.
· Now, under the Sound, video and game controller choose sound card and open it.
· Now, choose Driver and then Update Driver.
· If these steps do not work then you need to uninstall audio driver.
· Open the Device Manager, and then right click on audio driver and uninstall.
· Now, restart your device and re-install the audio driver.
Turn off your Audio Enhancements
For turning off Audio Enhancements you can go through the following steps:
· Go to the Start menu, and then choose Sound Control Panel from sound list.
· Now, right click on Playback and choose the Default Device and Properties.
· Now, go to the Enhancement tab and click on Disable All enhancements to play your entire audio device.
As similar to audio driver, users have also reported the trouble with printer driver. So, to resolve this printer driver issue users can contact technical support for Windows 10 printer and get instant tech support for fixing the issue.
Check all the cables and network connectivity
Here, you need to check the connectivity of wires, whether it is properly connected or not. For this, you can follow the steps as shown below
· Check the connection for headphone and speaker
· Check the level of power and volume.
· Connect it to different USB.
· Check whether headphone is plug-in or not.
Thus, by going through all these processes as mentioned above you can have the solution for ‘no sound’ issue in a very simple way. For more information visit here http://windows-technical-support.com/