|Products and Services:||2,359|
|Articles and publications:||15,175 (+27)|
|Tenders & Vacancies:||15|
The more users upgrade to Windows 10, the more troubles they face day-by-day. Many Windows 10 users have reported for Wi-Fi connection issues that they received just after upgrading to Windows 10. This issue may be due to improper installation of Windows 10 or may be due to adapter setting. There could be many reasons for receiving this Wi-Fi issue. Thus users should immediately dial a toll-free number of expert tech support number for Windows 10 Wi-Fi issue to have a perfect solution from skilled technical experts.
Before going through troubleshooting procedure, it is important to know that what may be the reason for occurrence of this Wi-Fi connection issue. Let’s go through that:
· It may be that wireless adapter is not updated or it may be that it is not compatible with Windows 10. It may be that driver is missing after Windows upgrade.
· It may be due to unsupported VPN software available during Windows 10 update. If you have old VPN software as Cisco VPN or Sonic Global, then it is certain that this VPN software is causing trouble.
· It may be BIOS is not updated, and thus you are unable to access your system as your Start menu. In this situation, you can have for technical support and help for Windows 10 start menu problems.
These all may be the reason for receiving Wi-Fi connection issue on Windows 10. And to avoid Wi-Fi connection issue you can either have a technical support for Windows or you can also go through this article post. Let’s go through process of resolution:
Update driver of Wi-Fi adapter
· First, check whether current driver is compatible with Windows 10 or not.
· Run Driver Talent program to scan your system to find driver issues.
· Now, click for update or repair drivers.
Put Command for fixing Wi-Fi connection issue
· Make right click on start button and choose ‘Command Prompt’. This will present Prompt Command as Admin.
· Now, type the command and then click enter.
· Now, below the Command Prompt enter the command as shown on screen.
· Restart your system and check Wi-Fi.
Optimize the settings of wireless adapter settings
· Press ‘Window key +S’ together, and then click on ‘Power Options’.
· Now, go to the current plan settings of your system and change the settings.
· Under adapter wireless settings choose ‘Maximum Performance’.
· Now, click on ‘Apply’ and then OK.
This way, you can resolve Wi-Fi connection issue on Windows 10 update. However, if all these steps do not help you then you can have Windows technical support. Read also How to Fix Sound Issues for the Devices Working with Windows 10 OS at https://medium.com/@mariawilson196/fix-sound-issues-for-the-devices-working-with-windows-10-os-96cba9083595#.wii1mrnpp