|Products and Services:||2,335 (+3)|
|Articles and publications:||14,450 (+14)|
|Tenders & Vacancies:||14|
There are many users worldwide who are still using windows 8 because of an easy interface. Windows 8 features are advanced and pioneering, but while updating it users occasionally get the freezing issues due to which users become unable to have access to their system. In this situation, users can have live technical support for Windows 8 update issues and could have the immediate resolution from certified technicians.
This Windows freezing issue basically happens because of pre-installed applications on your system or may be because of incompatible services that are run in the background of your system. In this situation, users need to restore their system so that they can have their system at that position where no incompatible services were running or installed. For doing these activities, you can either prefer online Windows technical support or you may also go through the steps shown here in this article post. Let’s go through the steps:
Process to Restore Windows 8
In order to restore Windows 8 to an earlier restore point, you need to follow the instructions as shown below:
• Click on the Start menu, and then go to the desktop screen
• Now, from the taskbar, you need to click on File Explorer.
• Now, with opened window Libraries you need to right click on Computer.
• Now, click on Properties from the context menu.
• Now, click on System Protection on the System Properties.
• Now, from the System Properties choose System Restore.
• Now, from the System Restore select the Recommended Restore. You may also have the option as ‘Choose a different restore point’.
• Now, click on Next and then on Finish.
• Now, click on Yes.
This way, you can restore your Windows 8 to an earlier restore point. Now, you need to initiate Windows update.
Steps to initiate Windows update
• Restart your system and be sure that you have an active internet connection.
• Click on Start menu, and then on Settings.
• From settings choose Control Panel, and then click on System and Security.
• Now, from System and Security menu click on Windows Update.
• Now, click on Check for Updates to have Windows 8 update download and installation automatically.
This way, you can have the solution of freezing issue with Windows 8 and can have the update with no error. These steps can also be applied to Windows 8. However, if you are using Windows 8.1 then you can also have technical help for Windows 8.1 update problem and could have an easy update and installation of windows update same as Windows 8.
For more solutions, visit the official website of company or get connected with a reliable third party tech support providing company.