|Products and Services:||2,315 (+1)|
|Articles and publications:||14,396 (+9)|
|Tenders & Vacancies:||14|
Windows 10 is the latest release of Microsoft with plenty of GUI features due to which it has a large number of users who all are currently using this Window. While upgrading their current Windows OS to Windows 10, many users reported about the horrible error Blue Screen of Death C1900101-20017 on Windows 10 installation. If you are also the one who is getting such error, then you need to have tech customer support phone number for Windows 10 Blue Screen of Death , so that you can have an error free installation of Windows 10 on your system.
This error mainly occurs because of faulty BIOS settings. By fixing the settings in your BIOS you can get rid of this error. Another reason for causing this issue may be an external USB drive, which is connected while Windows 10 upgrading. However, with tech customer support phone number for Windows 10 Black sreen error you can get the resolution for this issue. You may also go through this article post to get rid of this error. So, let’s go through the steps:
· Here, you need to go to drive C: > Windows>Software Distribution, and then download. Now. Delete all files including $Windows~BT folder on C:
· Now, you need to perform clean installation of Windows 10. For this you need to go to the official website of Microsoft from where you need to download ISO files and create bootable installation media.
· Once bootable USB drive is prepared, then you can correct the settings in the BIOS.
· Now, reboot your computer and as soon as you get the display, just click F12 to get the BIOS menu.
· Now, disable all the options which are overlooking for your processor.
· Now, from BIOS enable UEFI Boot that you can get under the BIOS screen Boot sections.
· Now, with the installation media just reboot your system that you created earlier.
· Now, your Windows upgrade will get automatically completed without any hassle.
With all these above steps, you can easily get rid of this Blue Screen of Death C1900101-20017 Windows 10 installation error and could have the error free upgrading of Windows 10 on your system. You may also connect with a technical support team of Windows to have more information about Windows 10 issues and solutions. Their supports and solutions services are available throughout day and night, so you can get the solution at any moment.