|Products and Services:||2,591 (+1)|
|Articles and publications:||26,843 (+8)|
|Tenders & Vacancies:||17|
Forex is remarked as the biggest market globally, holding over $6.6 trillion transaction each day! Wondering how massive and competitive the market is?
Just like the market, the competition flows from traders to traders. And to get into this shoe or run of the competition, Forex Brokers can play an important role in your whole trading career. And there are tons of brokers out there but,
-Which one is for you?
-Which one will suit you the most?
-Which one is the best?
Well, that is completely up to you, but knowing all the facilities about all the brokers is equally important to gathering knowledge about forex trading. AssetsFX has recently updated the AML Policy. Let’s get acknowledged
AssetsFX is dedicated to preventing money laundering through its service and complies with all international AML Laws
Money laundering is the practice of engaging in a sequence of financial transactions to hide the ownership, source, control, or purpose of unlawfully gained money.
Ultimately, it is the manner by which the proceeds of crime appear to have a genuine origin. AssetsFX is dedicated to preventing money laundering through its service and complies with all international AML laws.
Experience the Lightning Fast Trading Platform : assetsfx.com
Regarding the money deposits, the sender name must match the account holder's name present in AssetsFX records, and no third-party transfers are allowed. Similarly, in the case of money withdrawal, the recipient's name must match the account holder's name who is withdrawing money. If money is withdrawn via wire transfer, it can be done only to the same bank and the exact account name from where money was deposited.
If money is withdrawn via an online payment system, it can be done only to the same account or e-wallet from where it was deposited. Individuals need to provide the following documentation for opening an account: A scanned copy of your passport or national id document as well as a bank statement or utility bill which is not more than 3 months old. For corporate accounts, the following is needed:
1. Memorandum and Articles of Association.
2. Certificate of Incorporation.
3. Company Bank Statement.
4. A copy of the Register of Shareholders.
5. Proof of Registered Address (recent original utility bill or bank statement displaying the Company's Name and Registered Address).
6. Proof of Correspondence Address (recent original utility bill or bank statement displaying the Company's Name and Registered Address).
7. Individual verification of all directors (copy of passport and a recent original residential utility bill for each)
8. Individual verification of shareholders with 25% or more holding.
- Individual shareholders (copy of passport and a recent original residential utility bill for each)
– Corporate shareholders ( a complete list of supporting documentation for each Company as listed above).
For any queries, feel free to contact their customer support :
Live Chat (link can be found on the website)
Address: Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Center, Kingstown St. Vincent and the Grendadines