Gartner, the world’s leading technology research and advisory company, has recognized Symphony by IntegraTouch as one of the top viable vendors in its 2019 Magic Quadrant review for Integrated Revenue and Customer Management (IRCM) for CSPs.*
Gartner evaluated solutions that provide billing, customer care, rating, charging, pricing, partner relationship management, policy management, mediation, self-service, analytics and other related functions that serve CSPs.
Symphony Billing currently meets many of Gartner’s key criteria for the Magic Quadrant, as well as others, including:
- Being a single-stack IRCM solution, significantly reducing integration and operations costs
- Configurable artificial intelligence enabling a superior customer experience
- Comprehensive revenue management, including mobile, fixed network, prepaid, postpaid, IoT, NFV, SDN/SDWAN, IPTV, IaaS, content services, quad-play, professional services labor, and more
- Leading-edge functionality, technology and scalability
- Positioned to execute its vision in enabling underlying and emerging patterns/trends in revenue and customer management activities
- Being a full-service partner that delivers innovative projects and activities
IntegraTouch, developers of the Symphony suite of comprehensive OSS/BSS solutions, manages $5+ billion in client billable revenues annually, servicing over 35 million active billable subscribers across 3 major continents, with a 24x7x365 managed operation.
“We are thrilled that Gartner has recognized IntegraTouch and our single-stack solution as a top viable alternative in the IRCM Magic Quadrant,” said Kevin Maag, President & CEO of IntegraTouch. “We believe the CSP marketplace is ready for a full-service technology and operations provider over the traditional quadrant leaders, whose IRCM solutions were pieced together via acquisition. The fact that our solution was designed organically with the entire customer lifecycle in mind, coupled with our managed operations pedigree, means we are best equipped to deliver digital transformation in the communications marketplace. We strive to always deliver agility, differentiation and costs leadership competitive advantages.”
For more information on IntegraTouch or Symphony Billing, please visit symphonybilling.com or contact Erik Maag at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at +1.585.750.6877.
IntegraTouch, a privately-held enterprise software, integration, and operations company and developers of the Symphony suite of comprehensive OSS/BSS/revenue management solutions for communications/cloud/service provider industry, has been delivering world-class solutions since 2002. The company has an installed based across three continents and seeks expansion on a global scale. While enabling digital transformation, the company’s customer support is unprecedented, and its clients embrace the dedicated, personal touch the company provides, making them feel like they are the only client that matters. The company is poised to transform the service provider business, delivering the customer experience the marketplace demands.