|Products and Services:||2,504 (+1)|
|Articles and publications:||21,079 (+26)|
|Tenders & Vacancies:||16|
How can mold exposure be dangerous for you?
Molds are various types of fungi on surfaces due to moisture. Molds produce a substance that can be toxic to your body. Molds can grow on any surface, including wood, paper, fabric, glass, plastic, and wall. With time they digest the material they are growing on, and usually, they leave black stains.
Harmful Symptoms of molds on health
Molds can create serious health problems, especially in people with an allergy issue, weak immune system. Molds can cause health issues such as:
With the mold, unstable organic compounds can enter the air, and they can produce toxins. Some of these can be very toxic for the people who are sensitive to them. Moisture allows these materials to break down, increasing the volume of particles. These particles can create a bad impact on the lungs, nose, throat. It can be very dangerous for people with asthma.
People with sensitive skin can be badly affected by molds. Mold allergies are just like other allergies, such as itchy skin, fever, or seasonal allergy. The allergies symptoms include runny nose, itchy nose, sneezing, and watery eyes.
These aspergillus molds can create serious health issues known as aspergillosis. Most people can get affected, but people with a weak immune system have a high chance of having lung disease due to this. This can cause breathing problems, headache, cough, and weight loss.
Other health conditions
Molds can also cause the production of microbes and bacteria, and exposure to them can cause problems such as allergic, bronchitis, fungal sinusitis, skin eye irritation, fever, fatigue, nausea, insomnia, and other problems as well.
If you have any symptoms of mold exposure, then you should get rid of the molds as soon as possible. It won’t be possible to get rid of molds without professional help. You can take the help of mold removal services.
Mold testing & removal service and its importance
If you notice any type of mold growth in your home, then we recommend you to have an air quality assessment test right away. The mold problem should be solved by a team of professionals mold services providers who will decide if your home is safe or not. If they find out you have some dangerous mold, then they can come up with solutions to get rid of it.The mold test team will come to collect the samples from the various part of your home then it will test them in the laboratory. After that, the report will be given to you by one of the certified mold professionals. Then they will come up with an effective plan to get rid of every trace of mold from your home. Without mold removal experts, it’d be impossible to get rid of molds.