|Products and Services:||2,358 (+1)|
|Articles and publications:||15,123 (+17)|
|Tenders & Vacancies:||15|
Many users have successfully upgraded their current Windows OS with latest Windows OS by the help of some experts’ assistance. But at the same time, there are also some users who faced lots of bugs on Windows update. Some users found trouble with printer due to which they frequently need to have technical help for Windows 10 printer issue. Likewise, some users have also complained about Windows 10 sound issues.
The sound issue in your PC may be because of sound driver issue. It may be because of some issues like your sound driver would have got corrupted, removed, or it may not be compatible with latest Windows OS. Here, you need to uninstall and update the sound driver for which you can have a technical helpline number for Windows 10 sound problem. You can also follow the procedure shown in this post to fix the sound issue with your Windows 10 OS.
Uninstall sound driver
For uninstalling sound driver you need to follow the steps as shown below:
• Press ‘Windows logo key and R’ together. You will get a run dialog box.
• Now, here in run dialog box, you need to type devmgmt.msc and click on OK. This will open Device manger window.
• In Device Manager expand icon as ‘sound, video and game controllers’.
• Make a right click on the sound card device name. Here, you will get pop-up as context menu and then choose to uninstall.
• Now, you need to confirm un-installation for which you need to check the boxes next to ‘Delete the driver software for this device’ and click on OK.
• Now, restart your PC to apply changes.
• Now, Windows will reinstall the driver.
Update sound driver
• Make a right click on the sound device name in device manager and choose update driver software.
• Now, click on search automatically to have update driver. This will make automatic search and installation of the new sound driver for your system.
• Restart your PC to have the effect of changes.
After trying all these processes, if you still find some troubles then you can proceed for next solution steps as shown below:
• Make a right-click on the sound icon and choose playback devices.
• Now, in playback tab choose the speaker set as default and simply click on properties.
• Now, click on Advanced tab > Default format.
• Click on Apply, and then OK.
With all these ways you are surely going to get rid of sound issues that you get after Windows update. However, if you want to have more support for Windows 10 then you can call a Windows technical support number.