|Products and Services:||2,357|
|Articles and publications:||15,107 (+8)|
|Tenders & Vacancies:||15|
Google Chrome has become one of the finest and most used search engine browsers used by almost everyone worldwide. There would be hardly anyone who would not be using Google Chrome. Google inbuilt features are amazing but like the other browsers, it is also not away from the issue of pop-ups. As similar to other browsers, Chrome is also not secured from pop-us. Pop-ups have become the most critical issue for laptop or desktop users. However, you can have the solution for these pop-ups issues with a proper helpdesk customer support number for remove pop-up ads on browsers.
These pop-ups are so dangerous that they automatically get installed on your system and frequently appear as pop-up window whenever you go for browsing Chrome. These pop-ups cannot be closed easily by just clicking on cross button, so better you have technical customer number for block pop-ups ads on Chrome. Their experts will assist you in a perfect way to remove these pop-ups permanently from your system. Anyway, you can also go through this article post to block these pop-ups. For doing this you just need to follow the steps as shown below:
First, you need to enable pop-ups blocking feature in Chrome
To enable pop-ups features, you need to follow the procedure as shown below:
· Click on the icon of Chrome menu, and then click on settings.
· Now, click on show advanced settings.
· Now, click on the settings button of big content by scrolling down to the privacy header.
· While scrolling down go to the pop-ups section and select “Do not allow any site to show pop-ups”.
Check for the site approved list
· First go through the above steps.
· Now, go to the pop-ups by scrolling down and click on ‘Manage exceptions’.
· If you find any entries in window, then you move your mouse until you get an X appears.
· Now, click on X and then click on ‘Done’.
Scan for malware present in your system
For scanning malware, you can also have online tech customer help for block Mackeeper popup ads for immediate solutions. You can also follow the steps as shown below:
· Install antivirus program like Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
· Now, in safe mode, you need to run full scan on your system.
Uninstall all the unwanted software’s
· Go to the Control Panel, and then choose add or remove program.
· Now, choose all the unwanted and suspicious programs to remove.
This way, you can block pop-ups from Chrome and could remove them permanently from your system. If you want to have more information to keep your Chrome away from pop-ups, then you can consult Windows technical support team.