|Products and Services:||2,335 (+3)|
|Articles and publications:||14,450 (+14)|
|Tenders & Vacancies:||14|
Nowadays, technology has reached to a large extent that has also generated a large number of tech support companies so that users can have a quick solution. Among these tech supports, some are genuine and some are fake service providers where users always need to be alert. Now, these fake services are appearing as pop-ups while using the internet. Many Windows users are reporting for these pop-ups scam and frequently calling on toll-free number of a online technical support services for Windows.
These pop-ups are actually an unwanted program that appears as window asking you to have their technical support services. These scam pop-ups have been specially designed to enter your system and take your money through various modes. They can also steal you confidential details and could cause a bigger loss of your money. If you find any scam pop-ups on your system, then you should immediately look for help and tech support for Windows pop-up virus. You may also follow the procedure shown in this post to obtain an immediate solution.
Process to remove these pop-ups scam from Windows
Un-install all the adware program
• First, click on start menu and then click on Control Panel.
• On Control Panel window, click on Programs> Uninstall a program.
• Now, scroll down for the programs that you have recently installed and then uninstall it.
With the help of AdwCleaner, remove PC support adware from browser
• Download AdwCleaner utility.
• Close all the programs before running this program.
• With this program, you need to scan your system.
• Now, click on the Clean button to remove malicious file of PC support.
• Now, you will be asked to save open files and then click on OK.
Use Malwarebytes to remove pop-ups
• Download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
• Once downloading gets completed, then you need to close all the programs that are open.
• Now, click on the link ‘mbam- setup-consumer-2.00.xx’ and install this Anti-Malware.
• Now, go through the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware setup wizard and install it successfully.
• Now, click on Next button, and then scan your system by clicking on Fix now button.
• Now, click on Update Now to check and install updates on your system.
These are some of the ways through which you can remove pop-ups scam support from your system and could save your system from severe threats. If you want to have more information to remove these pop-ups, then you can connect with pop-ups removal technical support team. Read more at https://medium.com/@mariawilson196/why-not-to-close-pop-up-ads-window-f546f9db1863#.8dxqcn8e6