Invisalign is a different concept, using removable clear plastic trays over your teeth that you wear up to 22 hours a day. They are nearly invisible, certainly not noticeable. And in some cases, they can shorten your treatment time. Find out if you qualify for Invisalign aligners.
Crooked, misaligned or crowded teeth can wreak havoc on your smile, leaving you less likely to laugh or even smile in public. While it was common in years past for adolescents and teens to get braces, most adults and teens today want to avoid the socially awkward mouthful of metal that traditional braces cause. Fortunately, CitiDental, dental in Queens offers less noticeable options for teeth straightening.
From clear braces to Invisalign aligner trays, you can get an orthodontic treatment from the same dentist who takes care of your whole family. In fact, CitiDental is a one-stop dental practice, offering:
Invisalign Is a Popular Choice
While clear braces deliver the same results as traditional braces, they also have many of the same shortcomings as traditional metal braces. Both adults and teens, therefore, have been turning to Invisalign. Your Invisalign dentist at CitiDental has the expertise and experience to make the Invisalign method work for you, too.
The aligners you wear in the Invisalign process are clear plastic trays that you wear over your teeth. They are custom made for you specifically, and just wearing them guides your teeth back into alignment. While you have them in, they are virtually impossible to detect, and they provide an excellent way to straighten teeth without braces.
The Benefits of Choosing Invisalign
Invisalign for teens and adults are great at straightening teeth without metal. In fact, this teeth straightening method may work faster for some people than traditional braces. But there are many reasons to choose Invisalign over other ways to improve the alignment of your teeth, such as:
- Invisalign aligner trays are removable. While you have to wear them for at least 20 hours a day, you can take them out to eat normally and to clean the trays and care properly for your teeth.
- Since they’re made of invisible plastic, Invisalign trays help you maintain your self-confidence. You don’t have to hide your smile like you do if you have traditional metal braces.
- Because Invisalign trays are made of plastic, they don’t have any wires or brackets that can damage your gums or the inside of your mouth.
- You can eat and drink whatever you like during your treatment phase, since you can remove the trays before meals.
- Your Invisalign cost is similar to regular braces.
- You don’t have to visit the dentist as often, compared to if you get traditional braces. At each visit, you get a series of trays that you swap out every other week or so. You don’t have to return to your local dentist or dentist in Queens NY until you run through your trays or you experience a problem.
105-46 Cross Bay Blvd,
Ozone Park, NY 11417
Tel: +1 718-865-8111
Fax: +1 718-848-3302