Reviving your smile also may even add to your overall well-being and longevity. Rely on a professional cosmetic dentist for your improved appearance, and get your general dentistry services at the same place. No matter what condition your dental health is in, if you’re looking for a new smile to brighten your face, seek a family dentist who also cares for your underlying health.
You’re not alone if you’re not satisfied with your smile. There aren’t many people who are born with even near-perfect teeth. But you it’s easy to get the smile you want in New York. Choose from a number of different procedures that may be included in a smile makeover when you visit cosmetic dentist in Queens NY of CitiDental.
You and your family have unique needs and desires, so your smile makeover cost varies when you consider cosmetic dentistry options. At your Queens dentist, the team works with you from your first visit to plan your treatment and discuss costs so that you can get affordable plans that fit your budget.
A smile makeover is different for everyone. It may take weeks or months to reach the smile design that your family dentist plans. First, you have to fix any underlying dental issues you have before you get the appearance you desire. Certain procedures, like tooth whitening, can be performed in a few hours; others, such as fitting you for new dentures, usually take longer.
Your Queens dentist gives you options. And you can bring your whole family in to get the treatments they want — all in one office. Your dentist offers you and your family everything from regular checkups and teeth cleanings to orthodontic treatments and flexible dentures.
Your smile makeover may include:
- Dental Crowns ideal for teeth that are partially damaged. Choose from porcelain and zirconia or eMax and BruxZir crowns.
- Invisalign, which is also called invisible braces. These are ideal if you or your teen wants straighter teeth and have the discipline to follow a strict schedule.
- Bridges can reduce your smile makeover cost. They are used to fill in gaps where teeth are missing. You don’t always need much dental prep to get a bridge.
- Implants consist of artificial teeth held in place permanently in your jaw. No one can tell the difference between your natural teeth and implants. There’s a range of options for implants too:
- Mini dental implant
- A single dental implant
- All on 4 implants
- All on 6 implants
- Full-mouth implants
- Teeth whitening lasts longer when it’s professional done. It’s also more effective and much safer than whitening products you buy over the counter.
Your Queens Dentist Shares the Details
The whole process of a smile makeover is unique for you. You may need to have only a couple procedures, like whitening and a single crown. Alternatively, you may discover that you need more extensive work done to achieve your dream if you have extensive gum disease or tooth decay.
Your cosmetic dentist recommends that first you take care of medically necessary issues, such as extracting a bad tooth or building up your gums with a bone graft to make implants possible.
Read more: https://www.citidental.com/cosmetic-dentistry/smile-makeover-dentist-in-queens-ny/
105-46 Cross Bay Blvd,
Ozone Park, NY 11417
Tel: +1 718-865-8111
Fax: +1 718-848-3302