BFCM(Black Friday Cyber Monday) is a legally announced festival in all foreign countries. According to the study of 2017 BFCM sales report, which is conducted by the National Retail Federation, in 2017 holiday sales have the potential to increase by 3.6 - 4.00% to and shoppers plan to spend approximately $678.2-$682 billion. It's high time to prepare your store for BFCM as Black Friday and Cyber Monday are about to come.
Black Friday, the Friday after Thanksgiving. It is an official start of Shopping season where small merchants to big brand owner give their huge efforts by opening earlier and offering deeper discounts to pull purchasers. It is one of the most significant retail days of the year, which major effects on e-commerce business so if you are running an online store, you just need to prepare your store to catch all advantage of "BFCM"
What attracts customers the most is SALE SALE & SALE...! People love shopping but people also hate to be in a queue to grab the discount so here online store owner gets the huge plus point to reveal discounts in a minute and in that same minute get shoppers millions of dollars.
1. Change Your Store Theme Entirely.
2. Never Ever Forget To Take An Advantage Of The Right & Appropriate Apps.
3. Are You Ready With Engaging Banners?
4. Show Customers Urgency With The Countdown Timer.
5. Do Not Forget To Test The Promotional And Discount Codes.
6. Categories Your Products.
7. Provide Live Support And FAQ Section.
8. Find Out Trending Product Of The Current Market.
9. Are You Ready With SEO Strategy With Your Store?
10. Decrease Your Website Loading Time.
For More info visit our website : Thimatic Themes