During the Middle Ages it was customary, according to an ancient tradition, to plant a walnut tree when a daughter was born.
- 257 W 55th St New York, NY 10019-5202
- (212) 713-0224
Find Midtown Manhattan, New York hotels and quality lodging accommodations at Bedford Hotel.
- 118 E 40th St New York, NY 10016-1741
- (212) 697-4800
The most famous korean restaurant in NewYork CITY
- 55 W 35th St New York, NY 10001-2219
- (212) 695-8222
Featuring its signature American menu and full bar, the Rare Bar & Grill restaurant's architecture and design is warm and inviting.
- 228 Bleecker St New York, NY 10014-4420
- (212) 691-7273
- 355 W 14th St New York, NY 10014-5001
- (212) 691-0555
Madras Mahal is the 1st Indian Restaurant in Little India to promote KOSHER Indian Vegetarian Food. JAIN & VEGAN FRIENDLY
- 104 Lexington Ave Frnt 1 New York, NY 10016-8929
- (212) 684-4010
Brasserie Les Halles is the home base of Chef-at-large Anthony Bourdain, author of the best selling Kitchen Confidential (Bloomsbury, May 2000)
- 411 Park Ave S New York, NY 10016-8405
- (212) 679-4111
Discover Marchi's Restaurant, a New York Legend in fine dining since 1930. Offering Italian style meals to remember.
- 251 E 31st St Frnt A New York, NY 10016-6348
- (212) 679-2494
travel media shopping computers hardware software electrical appliance gift basket
- 6 Clinton St New York, NY 10002-1713
- (212) 674-6300
Located at Columbia University in Butler Hall. Terrace In The Sky has been the Original Upper West Dining pioneer for 30 years.
- 400 W 119th St Lbby A New York, NY 10027-7194
- (212) 666-9490
“rock-bottom prices”; the “pace is frenetic” and it's “not the classiest”
- 159 W 23rd St New York, NY 10011-2499
- (212) 645-6224
Served in traditional Swiss style, guests can warm up with a bubbling blend of spicy Gruyre, nutty Emmentaler and creamy Vacherin cheeses served
- 242 10th Ave New York, NY 10001-7002
- (212) 645-5659