The medical office that specializes in you and your family
607-844-8181 PO Box 8, 5 Evergreen Street, Dryden, NY 13053
Other practitioners (not affiliated
with Dryden Family Medicine)
Dr. Ferger (In Memoriam 1924-2005)
Dryden Family Medicine: Nationally recognized in Diabetes care
- Preventive health care for adults and children
- Musculoskeletal Medicine / Orthopedic medicine
- Treatment of illness in the office and hospital
- Minor surgery and orthopedics in the office
- Pediatrics, including all immunizations
- Adult checkups and immunizations
- X-rays, EKG's, audiograms, comprehensive laboratory tests, colposcopy, sigmoidoscopy
- Nutrition counseling with a certified dietitian
- House calls when necessary
- Monday through Friday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Weekend care: Saturday 8:30 AM - Noon
- Urgent same-day appointments always available
- Doctor on call 24 hours a day
- New Practitioner at Dryden Family Medicine!
We are pleased to welcome Dorrie Lisle, MHS, PA-C, to Dryden Family Medicine!
Dorrie is a licensed PA (Physician's Assistant), who will see patients of all ages under the supervision of our doctors. As a PA, Dorrie is able to prescribe medication and treat medical problems as well as provide preventive care. In addition to her interest in general family medicine, she is particularly interested in women's health care, nutrition, and weight management. She is taking new patients. Please call our office if you would like to schedule an appointment with Dorrie.
Flu Vaccine now available - recommended for everyone over 6 months old!
Call the office to schedule yours.
Office Services and Policies
Directions to our Office
Notice of Privacy Practices
What You Need to Know
- How to care for Flu patients at home
to come to the office for evaluation
- Seasonal Flu Vaccine Information
- Nasal Mist Vaccine Information Sheet
- Antiviral Medications - current
Alcohol and Substance Usage Concerns
Be Active Your Way (open accessible version in new window)